Frequently Asked Questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How many therapists do you have on staff there?
Currently, just the owner and Licensed Massage Therapist, Carrie Allison LMT
what is the price for a massage service at The Jade Gardenia?
The prices for massage service are
If you would like to book a session and this is your first session, there is a coupon for a $10 discount. Please use CODE TEN2019 when booking.
How many people can you accommodate at one time? For instance, can you do a couples massage, or two people at the same time?
The Jade Gardenia can only accommodate ONE person per session as there is only ONE ROOM/ONE THERAPIST/ at this time. However it is possible to do sequential sessions, i.e. one appointment at 2:00pm and the next at 3:15pm and you can sit in the small lobby or go browse shops (Art for the People, Austin Soap company) across the street while your massage partner is getting their session.
Where is The Jade Gardenia Located
It is located on South First Street, Near the intersection of Annie & South First and is in the same building as South Austin Chiropractic. It is across the street from Dolce Neve Gelato and Art for the People.
What is the full list of upgrades for the DELUX Massage?
- Peppermint Scalp Massage Treatment
- Eucalyptus Foot Massage Treatment
- Facial Massage Treatment
- Sore Muscle Treatment
- Body Brushing for full body circulation
- Eucalyptus Back Scrub
- Eucalyptus Foot Scrub
- Rose or Ginger Specialty Oils
What is your cancellation policy?
If you have not arrived to your appointment within 35 minutes of the start of your appointment time, your session will be canceled. 1st no show appointments will be forgiven, however upon the 2nd no show or cancellation within less than 24 hours before your appointment, you will be billed for the session and/or your groupon will be redeemed without rendering service. The Jade Gardenia appreciates your understanding as it is in place to best serve clients. Thank you.
What are your hours?
Check the current schedule for available hours.
How does The Jade Gardenia Membership work?
The Jade Gardenia membership is great for anyone wanting to make visiting The Jade Gardenia a monthly or weekly ritual. You can sign up for a membership for going though these easy steps:
- Click on Memberships under “Book an Appointment Tab”
- Select your ‘preferred service’ i.e. Monthly – 90min De-Lux Massage $104.00
- Click on the Blue “Sign up for a Membership” Button
- Enter your personal information on the following prompts
- Click the “Pay $104.00” Button.
- Your membership will be created on the day you submit the “Pay Button” and this is also the day your credit card will be charged. Your credit card will then be charged automatically monthly. You will receive a special code via email when booking appointments that will adjust your appointment to “$0/paid’ Since your card will have already been charged.
- If you would like to pay in advance for your gratuity for your service, follow the same steps above and select the amount you would like to leave your therapist. This will create a separate charge on your credit card every month. However your checkout after your massage will be easy & hassle free.
- Book your appointment whenever you are in need of your monthly session.
- Unused massages rollover
- Additional massages over your initial monthly are 25% off
- There is a 3 month minimum for memberships.
What Forms of Payment do you accept?
Cash or Credit Card via square. We do not accept checks.
Do you do Deep Tissue massage there? And is it more expensive?
Yes Deep Tissue is available as one of the modalities and is the same price at The Jade Gardenia Massage & Wellness.
What modalities are available at The Jade Gardenia,
Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reiki, Cranial Sacral, Sports, Prenatal, Reflexology.
Do I need to choose just one modality?
No, multiple modalities can be incorporated into your massage session.
Do you take insurance?
We do not take insurance. However we can send a square invoice via email to get reimbursed by your FSA/HSA account. Please check with your FSA/HSA to see what requirements are needed for your massages to be accepted as a wellness/health expense.
Do you take same day appointments at The Jade Gardenia
Please check the online booking calender for any available same day appointments.